Dry Freight Slide-A-Side Trailer
The Maxi-CUBE dry freight Slide-A-Side trailer combines the load restraint characteristics of a rigid wall van with the flexibility of a curtain-sided trailer. It can also significantly reduce turnaround time compared to a curtain-sided trailer offering you improved productivity.
Main Applications: General freight and other dry goods such as groceries and parcels.
All Maxi-CUBE dry freight Slide-A-Side trailers are backed by MaxiTRANS’ national trailer, parts and service dealer network.
Key Specifications (nominal)
- UP TO 2 YEARS
- Overall Height: 4,300mm
- Internal Length: 13,215mm
- Internal Width: 2,415mm
- Internal Height: 2,770mm
Various dimensions are available upon request
- Full width skid plate
- Stainless steel rear corner castings
- Stainless steel external lock-rod door hardware
- Full length chassis
- Double rear doors
- Fully-moulded door seal
- High profile or flat distribution aluminium floors
- Configuration: Available in Lead, Tag, B-Double and Road Train combinations
To find out how we can help you with the right solution for your business, contact your nearest MaxiTRANS dealer.