The Maxi-CUBE Classic Freezer gives you more of what you want, a wide load refrigeration van, capable of maintaining temperatures down to -22 degrees Celsius.
The thermal efficiency owes its excellent performance to Maxi-CUBE’s unique ‘cast to gauge’ wall construction that produces correctly-sized panels without the need to cut or destroy important surface cells.
Main Applications: Temperature sensitive freight such as ice cream, frozen meats and chilled produce.
All Maxi-CUBE Classic Freezer trailers are backed by MaxiTRANS’ national dealer and service network.
*Actual thermal performance will depend on ambient conditions and the refrigeration plant fitted
Key Specifications (nominal)
- Overall Height: 4,300mm
- Internal Length: 13,190mm
- Internal Width: 2,426mm
- Internal Height: 2,675mm
Various dimensions are available upon request
- Full width skid plate
- Stainless steel rear corner castings
- Stainless steel external lock-rod door hardware
- Full length chassis
- Double rear doors
- Fully-moulded door seal
- Your choice of preferred body mounted refrigeration plant
- High profile or flat distribution aluminium floors
- Configuration: Available in Lead, Tag, B-Double and Road Train combinations
To find out how we can help you with the right solution for your business, contact your nearest MaxiTRANS dealer.