The Hi-CUBE uses the same techniques and high performance insulation as a Maxi-CUBE Reefer. The difference is your choice of height and length requirements thanks to thinner side walls, floor and roof optimising your cubic capacity, useful for when the load is slightly over standard pallet size.
Capable of maintaining temperatures down to minus 18 degrees Celsius*.
Main Applications: Small goods, frozen meats, frozen food, chilled produce, dairy and other temperature sensitive freight.
All Maxi-CUBE Classic Hi-Cube Reefer trailers are backed by MaxiTRANS’ national dealer and service network.
*Actual thermal performance will depend on ambient conditions and the refrigeration plant fitted
Key Specifications (nominal)
- Overall Height: 4,300mm
- Internal Length: 13,214mm
- Internal Width: 2,426mm
- Internal Height: 2,760mm
Various dimensions are available upon request
- Full width skid plate
- Stainless steel rear corner castings
- Stainless steel external lock-rod door hardware
- Full length chassis
- Double rear doors
- Fully-moulded door seal
- Your choice of preferred body mounted refrigeration plant
- High profile or flat distribution aluminium floors
- Configuration: Available in Lead, Tag, B-Double and Road Train combinations
To find out how we can help you with the right solution for your business, contact your nearest MaxiTRANS dealer.