Rigid Truck Body
Utilising the same technology as the Live Bottom Trailer. Our rigid body units are ideal for inner city work and under overhead obstacles like power lines and bridges.
Main Applications: Bulk products including hot mix asphalt, quarry products and paving applications.
All Trout River Live Bottom Rigid Truck Bodies are backed by MaxiTRANS’ national dealer and service network.
Key Specifications (nominal)
- Body Length: 4,000mm up to 7,500mm
- Body Height: 1,500mm up to 1,700mm
- Overall Height to Top of Coaming: 2,650mm up to 2,850mm
- Cubic capacity: up to 18.5m³ (to waterline measurement)
Various dimensions are available upon request
- Pivoting tailgate rear door
- Protective tarp cover
- Remote control operation
- Simple belt chain adjustment
- Air operated tailgate and grain locks
- Multipurpose belt to suit hot mix asphalt
- Full Hardox 450 wall sheets
- Configuration: Single rigid body with dog trailer configurable
- Performance-based Standard (PBS) configurations available
- Warranty - refer to full T&C's of sale
To find out how we can help you with the right solution for your business, contact your nearest MaxiTRANS dealer.