The Trout River Live Bottom trailer is an enhanced solution for bulk transport applications. Its design provides a safe alternative to tippers, virtually eliminating the chance of a tip-over.
The specialised capability to empty its content using an interior conveyor belt system, offers operators a safer and more versatile alternative to unload in environments with low structures and overhead obstacles.
Trout River Live Bottom trailers are available in 33’ and 31’ Tri-Axle Semi's and 28’ and 26’ Tandem Axle Semi's. Sizing and configuration is selectable based on suiting your particular freight task needs.
Main Applications: Bulk products including hot mix asphalt, quarry products and paving applications.
All Trout River Live Bottom trailers are backed by MaxiTRANS’ national dealer and service support network.
Key Specifications (nominal)
- Body Height: 1,500mm up to 1,700mm
- Overall Height to Top of Coaming: 2,750mm up to 2,950mm
- Cubic Capacity: up to 30m³ (to waterline measurement)
Various dimensions are available upon request
- Pivoting tailgate rear door
- Protective tarp cover
- Remote control operation
- Simple belt chain adjustment
- Air operated tailgate and grain locks
- Multipurpose belt to suit hot mix asphalt
- Full Hardox 450 wall sheets
- Configuration: Single and Road Trains
- Warranty - refer to full T&C's of sale
To find out how we can help you with the right solution for your business, contact your nearest MaxiTRANS dealer.