High Volume Side Tipper
The patented AZMEB High Volume Side Tipper (HVST) is built for bulk transfer. It consists of a hinged upper body that effectively doubles the volumetric capacity of the trailer with little increase in tare weight.
The AZMEB HSVT is safer because tipping is entirely controlled from the truck cab, as are opening and closing the side door and the optional tarp cover.
It is highly productive thanks to its very fast tipping cycle, up to 10 times faster than a “moving floor” type unit. This means potentially more loads per day. What’s more, its design allows the cartage of a wide variety of loads ranging from very low density to very high density.
Main Applications: Refuse and low density bulk products.
All AZMEB High Volume Side Tipper trailers are backed by MaxiTRANS’ national trailer dealer and service network.
Key Specifications (nominal)
- Overall height: 4,200mm
- Cubic capacity: up to 85m³ (single)
Various dimensions are available upon request
- Remote control for tipper operation
- Full length rubber hinge with seal - patented
- Mechanical arm with over centre lock
- HDPE wear pads to chassis
- Steel or aluminium body construction
- Fully sealed wiring harness
- Hydraulic roll over tarp with remote control system
- Compensating rocker landing feet
- Available in Single, B-Double and Road Train combinations
- 1 year manufacturer’s warranty
To find out how we can help you with the right solution for your business, contact your nearest MaxiTRANS dealer.