Door Side Tipper
The AZMEB Door Side Tipper is highly productive, unloading quickly thanks to a single double-acting hydraulic cylinder at each end of the bowl, plus large capacity hydraulic hoses and valves. It unloads fast, with the door locking simply and automatically as it closes.
A full length reinforced rubber hinge, simple hydraulics, simple locking systems and extra strong components ensure that the unit is also very reliable, while the inclusion of over-centre locks means the door cannot creep open. Additionally, the unique rubber hinge is resistant to product build-up and corrosion, needs no grease, absorbs shocks and is leak-proof.
Main Applications: Blasted rock, armour rock up to 2m, iron ore, quarry materials, crushed rock, screenings, mineral sands and waste.
All AZMEB Door Side Tipper trailers are backed by MaxiTRANS’ national trailer dealer and service network.
Key Specifications (nominal)
- Overall height range: 2,900mm up to 3,400mm
- Cubic capacities range: 11m3 up to 57m³
Various dimensions are available upon request
- Full length rubber hinge with seal - patented
- Mechanical arm with over centre lock
- HDPE wear pads to chassis
- Steel or aluminium body construction
- Fully sealed wiring harness
- Hydraulic roll over tarp with remote control system
- Compensating rocker landing feet
- Available in Single, B-Double and Road Train combinations
- 1 year manufacturer’s warranty
To find out how we can help you with the right solution for your business, contact your nearest MaxiTRANS dealer.