If you need load flexibility and improved turnaround time, you need a Stag B-Double Tipper trailer combination. The innovative design increases productivity by improving mass capacity so you can better utilise your prime mover fleet. And because you can unload the front and rear trailers without unhitching, you get more drops, more often.
If you have a particular transport requirement we can also configure the Stag tipper trailer to suit your specifications. One of our expert dealers will be happy to work with you to create the solution you require.
Stag 19m & 26m B-Double combinations
The Lusty EMS Stag 19m and 26m Aluminium B-Double tipper combinations are ideal for operations where quick turnaround is a must.
The ability to unload both trailers without uncoupling, either in a jack-knife or straight-line position, makes it the perfect solution for dual-purpose use. There’s no need to break up the combination and roll the body or slide the suspension on the lead trailer. You can also tip coarser product because it doesn’t have to pass through a chute or grid.
All Stag B Double Tipper trailers are backed by MaxiTRANS’ national trailer, parts and service dealer network.
Key Specifications (nominal)
• Length range: 19m up to 26m combinations
• Body height range: 1200mm up to 2400mm
• Cubic capacities range: ~32.1m3 up to ~63.1m3
• One way externally hinged tailgate
• Grain door with nylon slides and removable chute
• Easy hook up for hydraulic and control line between units
• Hydraulic safety value
• Aluminium or mild steel body construction
• Configurable to suit grain or quarry applications
To find out how we can help you with the right solution for your business, contact your nearest MaxiTRANS dealer.