The Moving Floor system eliminates the need to tip to unload. Increasing operator safety, the Moving Floor has the capability of unloading in environments with low structures or overhead obstacles, including bridges and power lines, which is not suited to a conventional tipper.
Moving Floors are designed to carry a wide range of bulk products mainly in the farm and timber industries, including grain, corn, wood chips, mulch and saw dust.
The trailer is available in either medium or heavy duty design in single 13.7m (45’) to 14.6m (48’) configurations with a maximum height of 4.3m from ground level. B-Double and road train configurations are also available, as is the choice of parallel sided or wedged style configuration for increased cubic capacity.
All backed by MaxiTRANS’ national trailer, parts and service dealer network.
Key Specifications (nominal)
• Length range: 13700mm up to 14600mm
• Body height up to 2700mm
• Cubic capacities range: ~87.4m3 up to ~93.3m3
• Aluminium plank style body construction
• Compensating rocker landing feet
• Side hinged barn doors to rear
• Configurable to suit low density bulk applications
• Performance-based Standard (PBS) configurations available
• 2 year manufacturer’s warranty
To find out how we can help you with the right solution for your business, contact your nearest MaxiTRANS dealer.