T-Liner Mark II
The T-Liner® MARK II uses just 6 buckles on each side to secure the curtain, compared to 22 on a traditional T-Liner.
The T-Liner® MARK II buckle is specifically designed to achieve higher tightening forces, which combined with the unique attachment method, achieves the same amount of vertical tension as produced by a standard T-Liner, only with less buckles.
As a result, gates and posts are held in position more tightly lessening the chance of damage to gates, posts and roof rail over the life of the trailer. The design of the mechanism makes the buckles safer and easier to use, while the inclusion of an integrated clamp ensures the straps will not slip.
Key Specifications (nominal)
- Length: 13,640mm
- Galvanised steel external lock-rod door hardware
- Double rear doors
- 3mm chequer plate floor
- Rocker foot landing legs
- Dual swinging tyre carrier
- High force, non-slip buckle
- Configuration: Available in Single, B-Double and Road Train combinations, in either Straight or Drop Deck configurations
- Performance-based Standard (PBS) configurations available
- 2-year manufacturer’s warranty
To find out how we can help you with the right solution for your business, contact your nearest MaxiTRANS dealer.