The Freighter T-Liner was the first mass produced curtain sided trailer in Australia and has revolutionised the way freight is transported ever since. T-Liners are specifically built to provide owners with leading edge solutions that deliver lower tare weight and higher payload.
It features enhanced stability and safety through the use of wide spaced main beams and wide track axles, with low profile frames that deliver a lower centre of gravity. Its inherently strong construction is designed to withstand the harshest operating conditions.
All backed by MaxiTRANS’ national trailer, parts and service dealer network.
Key Specifications (nominal)
- Length: 13,640mm
- Galvanised steel external lock-rod door hardware
- Double rear doors
- 3mm chequer plate floor
- Rocker foot landing legs
- Dual swinging tyre carrier
- Configuration: Available in Single, B-Double and Road Train combinations, in either Straight, Single, Double and Triple Drop Deck configurations
- Performance-based Standard (PBS) configurations available
- 2 year manufacturer’s warranty
To find out how we can help you with the right solution for your business, contact your nearest MaxiTRANS dealer.